The person responsible for the channel and the person in charge of the treatment owner of this platform, will not be considered responsible for the problems arising from the consultation or use of this Website. To this end, access is obliged to comply with the present, and must act in accordance with current law, good faith and public order and, refraining from using the Website in a way that could prevent or deteriorate its proper functioning.
This channel will only be used to send complaints, guaranteeing confidentiality and anonymity (if the user so chooses), with respect to the personal data of the complainant.
Conditions for the user
- The user is obliged to make correct and lawful use of the platform. It will use the platform for the objectives that it has beendesigned, and in no case should it be used for non-lawful purposes.
- This whistleblowing channel is not an emergency service. In case of emergency contact the appropriate authorities.
- You must complete all the information defined as mandatory to be able to proceed with the sending of the same.
- This service is not designed to present information that could be considered secret or strictly confidential.
- Check the information you send to make sure that if you don't want to, your identity isn't revealed.
- You can choose to send the communication indicating your contact details or without indicating them. In both cases the platform will provide you with a unique identification number and an access code. It is important that you write them down in a safe place, only with them you can check the status of communication. If you lose it, you will not be able to access it again. For security reasons, we will not be able to provide you with access to the information corresponding to the lost codes.
- If the organization finds that there has been bad faith when making the complaint, it reserves the right to take legal action, as long as the complainant hasalready been identified.
- You can download a certificate issued by the person in charge of the channel, in which you will have all the information you have sent to the company, as well as the result once the investigation is finished.
- The query system has traces to help users identify improper access to their query.
- The Complainant expressly understands and agrees that both the controller and the processor will not be liable for any damage, interest or direct or indirect, foreseen or unforeseen, including among others moral damage, resulting from the use or inabilityto use this service, for reasons beyond their control.
- The Complainant is responsible for the veracity of the information communicated, assuming the consequences of having acted in bad faith or sent false information or documentation.
- The user must respond to any damage or harm of any kind that the person responsible for the channel and / or the owner thereof may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of improper use of the product, a breach of the terms and conditions of use or a breach of the law in force by yourparty.